Hi Everyone. I hope anyone reading this right now is in good spirits. This is the second blog I made, but the first one I'm actually going to keep up on. ;) I will try to post pictures of projects as I am working on them. But some I have already finished and will only be able to post the finished pics. I will try to post the internet links to any projects I have gotten off of the internet. Feel free to comment on anything, but please keep your comments clean and appropriate. I would really appreciate that. If you want to share any sewing ideas or tips of your own please do.
This is a Backpack I made for my only Brother's birthday. I actually got the inspiration for it from one of my friends Spartan Race backpack. He was kind enough to let me look at it and figure out how it was made. The bag is two rectangles sewn together with the straps sewn at each corner. I'm still not sure how I figured out to put in the zipper pocket, but it turned out great. All I keep thinking is that there must be an easier way than I did. If I figure it out I will let you know. There is also a lining inside. I wish I got more pictures showing the process of making it but I forgot to. (Hey I'm really new at this and I'm trying my best) This is the finished product. I think it turned out really well, and he likes it a lot. My computer is really slow, but I will add more pictures later. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment